Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Joy Of Family Christmas Layout

Hello friends! Today I am sharing a Christmas layout for Creative Embellishments. This photo is of my three kiddos and their cousins at Christmas last year.  It is special to me because it has been at least ten years since my entire family have been able to spend Christmas together.

IMG_3542
 
For this layout, I began with a white piece of card stock and also used the Christmas Cheer Collection of patterned papers and stickers from Echo Park Paper. I used a Creative Embellishments Star Bulb Ornament and didn't alter it at all.  I liked the raw look for this layout and wanted some contrast to give it a rustic look.  I also used the Creative Embellishments Peppermint Wood Veneers and kept them natural.

IMG_3545
 
As you can see, I wanted to add a rustic homemade touch to this layout so I hand stitched with some red embroidery floss along the left border and also the circle underneath the Star Bulb Ornament.

IMG_3551
 
Also, I cut a snowflake shape out of white card stock from the Silhouette Online Store with my Silhouette Cameo and adhered patterned papers to the back to make it look festive and also cut out the title.  I added some stickers, some ribbon and twine to the Creative Embellishments Star Bulb Ornament and journaled and hand stitched with some red embroidery floss on a piece of white card stock. Finally I added some enamel dots and there you have it.
Thanks so much for stopping by! All these and many more products are in the Creative Embellishments Store here.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment