Friday, December 5, 2014

A Layout Published in Scrapbook And Cards Today



Hello friends! Today I am so honoured and excited to share that I have my first layout published in the Winter 2014 Issue of Scrapbook And Cards Today! The layout I created is of this handsome little guy.  My good friend Stephanie Kuzio snapped these beautiful photos.  The full page layout can be found on Page 67.


I used an Echo Park Paper Collection called Keepin' Cozy for the patterned papers and stickers and cut the snowflake frame and the title (from the Silhouette America Online Store) on white card stock with my Silhouette Cameo and then "painted" the title with some Heidi Swapp Colorshine Mist and also some splatters.  Finally I added some wood embellishments.  This layout was inspired by a sketch designed by Kristine Davidson.

The Scrapbook And Cards Today Winter 2014 Magazine can be downloaded here.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment