Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014 Edition Of Get Inspired Online Scrapbooking Magazine



Hello scrappy friends! I hope you had a good Christmas.

Today I wanted to let you know that the Christmas 2014 edition of Get Inspired Online Scrapbooking Magazine is now online!  I have one layout published in this amazing magazine. There is so much inspiration in 116 pages so be sure and check it out here. There are artists from all over the world.

This layout is of two of my kids opening gifts last Christmas. It was inspired by a sketch designed by Laura Whitaker. It can be found on Page 61.



I used an older Christmas collection (All Is Bright) of My Mind's Eye papers and some lace ribbon that can be cut into little doilies, some flair buttons and wood veneer snowflakes that I heat embossed.  I also used some Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mist in Mint Green and "painted" it on my page.

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment