Sunday, August 21, 2016

Syd The New Puppy

Hello friends! Today I am on the A Flair For Buttons blog sharing this layout of my new puppy Syd.


I designed a circular text cut file with my Silhouette Cameo and cut it out on the yellow polka dot patterned paper.  I backed the design with black cardstock so the title would stand out and then stitched around the circular title with my sewing machine.  I wanted to stay with the circle theme, so I thought flair buttons would be the perfect embellishment for my layout.  I used the Got Dog Flair, the Just Hearts 2 Flair and the Chalkboard Valentine's 2 Flair sets.   


To complete the design, I added some 3D puffy stickers of ladybugs and butterflies from Paper House Productions.  






I used these sets of flair buttons on my layout.

Got Dog Flair
Just Hearts 2 Flair

Chalkboard Valentines 2 Flair

I hope you enjoyed your visit today. Be sure and check out all the awesome flair buttons in the A Flair For Buttons store.  

No comments:

Post a Comment