Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sharing Some Recent Publications

Happy Thursday!

Today I am sharing some layouts that have been published recently and some happy scrappy news.  This was exciting for me because they were the first layouts that I have published in Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine in the Spring 2013 issue.



And some more exciting news!  Two layouts of mine are going to be in the Summer 2013 issue that will be on the newstands around June 1. I was asked to participate in the front cover challenge for the Summer 2013 issue of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine!  I didn't make the front cover but made the other four takes on the front cover so I was extremely happy and honoured to be asked.

Well that's my happy scrappy news of late and I hope you have a fabulous day!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats Lee-Anne - very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your wonderful layouts in print :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Congrats and well deserved, you make amazing art!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome! Congrats on being published!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Lee-Anne, so happy for you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I commented already, but not sure now if it actually went through. I said "congrats Lee-Anne, so happy for you!" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layouts! And congrats on more pubs!!! That is always so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Congrats Lee-Anne! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete