Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Scrapbook Challenges May Color Challenge



Hello scrappy friends!  Today over at Scrapbook Challenges I am challenging everyone to use the colors blue, grey, yellow and white on a layout.  I love these colors together.  This is a layout of my eldest son and my daughter in law.





My layout was created with Echo Park's Country Drive Collection papers and stickers as well as stamping the outside edge alternately with yellow, grey and blue acrylic paint.  I made the grey flower from some felt and added a sticker and pearl to the center.

Thanks for stopping by and you have three days to get your challenge uploaded to the Scrapbook Challenges gallery and don't forget to enter the draw for some awesome prizes from Two Peas In A Bucket.  Have fun.  You can find the link here.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I adore the colors and the banners poking out from the main cluster!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colors together too! Great layout...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your LO, the colors are gorgeous together! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, you are the sweetest! Waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete