Saturday, May 4, 2013

SWAT Girl For May - Tic Tac Toe

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

Today at S.W.A.T. I am featured as the SWAT Girl for May.  I was very honoured to take part and had fun creating this layout for my good friend Anna who has the cutest little grandson.  This layout was the tic tac toe challenge and I created a layout based on the middle column which is stitching, chipboard and paint.  The outside edge of the black cardstock is machine stitched, the letters for the title are chipboard and I painted them with acrylic paint and also did the paint splats.  There is also a star background that I cut out of vellum with my Silhouette Cameo and used some of the stars to place around the layout.  Finally I added some enamel dots to the center of the vellum stars for more interest.

Adhesive - (Scotch, 3L Adhesive)
Cardstock - DCWV
Chipboard Letters - Maya Road
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye
Flair Button - The Paper Bakery
Labels -Dymo LetraTag
Paints - AdirondackAcrylic Paint Dabbers (Red Pepper, Pool, Sunshine Yellow)
Patterned Papers and Diecut Stickers - My Mind's Eye (Boy Crazy)
Vellum - Recollections






I hope you enjoyed my layout and are inspired to create.  Thank you SWAT for this lovely opportunity.   Come play along and link up to the challenge here.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see this LO on the SWAT blog, Lee-Anne. I love everything about it-The colors, the stars, the paint. And that is the cutest little boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout! The stars and paint splats are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete