Monday, May 13, 2013

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #344


Hello scrappy friends!  I hope you had some time to scrapbook this last weekend.

Today is Sketch #344 revealed.

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #344

I was totally smitten with this sketch and had some photos of my daughter and my mom to scrap from Easter.  My daughter called my mom "Bama" when she was a baby and she has named her Bama ever since.  Not too often I get a photo of Shannon and Mom together.

Families Bloom With Love

Adhesive (Scotch)
Cardstock - American Crafts (White)
Diecut Title - Silhouette Cameo
Letter Stickers - Simple Stories (Vintage Bliss)
Patterned Papers - Simple Stories (Vintage Bliss)
Stickers - Simple Stories (Vintage Bliss)

And here are some more closeups of the layout:







Thanks for stopping by and come play along with us at Scrapbook Challenges.  Come see here what the other designers created.

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful page, I love the colors you chose to work with and that sketch is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete