Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sharing A Graphic 45 French Country Layout



Happy Tuesday!

Today I am sharing a layout on my beautiful family.  I love Graphic 45 and probably have every collection that has come out in the past but when it comes time to scrap with it, I tend to freeze up.  It is such beautiful paper and I hoard it because I want to save it for special occasions.  The French Country Collection would be great for my kitchen as I love sunflowers and roosters, but decided to use some of the papers to create a layout of my family because family always are a special occasion.


I created the sunflower with a design from Silhouette America on my Silhouette Cameo.  I love all the detail to this design.


The title is cut from  the Silhouette Cameo.



I also used some cute vintage camera wood veneer shapes to add some interest.  One can never have too many embellishments can they?


Finally I added some sheer black ribbon to give more dimension and texture.

Thanks for stopping by.  I always welcome comments.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and love love love love the cameras!!!

    ReplyDelete