Thursday, May 9, 2013

Art Journal Page For May

Every month this year I meet with a group of ladies and we create an art journal page from the pages of the book Happier At Home.  Lynn Thune teaches  the class and I love her unique shabby chic style.  Everyone in the class uses the same products, but they all look a little different.  Turquoise is one of my favorite colours so I went a little heavier on the misting.  Here is the page for May:








I love the brown and teal and all the little details.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I love your art journal pages Lee-Anne. Fabulous work! It sounds like such a fun class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is amazing!! love your journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - the brown and teal are great together... It does sounds like a fun class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful misting and great journal pages. Love the colours and the stamping!

    ReplyDelete