Friday, February 8, 2013

My Art Journal For February

Today I wanted to share what I'm up to with my art journaling.

Lynn Thune, a very talented shabby chic artist, and sweet lady,  is teaching a great art journal class.  Lynn had a brilliant idea to take the book "Happier At Home" by Gretchen Rubin, who is also the author of the bestseller "The Happiness Project", and create an art journal.  Every month we read a chapter and then use the book to art journal.  In a year's time, I will have a fabulous art journal with lots of techniques.

This is my page for February.  

February Pages
Left Page
Right Page











I tend to be a bit of a hermit in the winter and it is so nice to gather with a great group of ladies each month and just socialize and create.

If you would like to see the January page, you can see it here.

My cat likes it when I art journal, so one of these days, you may see a lot of paw prints on my pages LOL.


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday!

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous project! I love the idea of reading and then creating a page, it brings such meaning to your art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! I've yet to tackle the art journal thing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Lee-Anne this is awesomely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOur pages look fantastic!!!! Can't wait till next month... it is gonna be along wait!

    ReplyDelete