Thursday, February 7, 2013

Scrap It With A Song - "A Moment Like This" by Kelly Clarkson


Today the Rock Chicks are scrapping to the tune of "A Moment Like This" by Kelly Clarkson and it is a perfect song for Valentine's Day that is coming up in a week.

A Moment Like This
 by Kelly Clarkson

I created a layout of my daughter and her grandpa.  These two are so funny when they are together. 



I was inspired by a layout of Lisa Dickinson's over at Two Peas In A Bucket.  Lisa suggested a new starburst punch by Jenni Bowlin, but since I  don't have a starburst punch, I created lots of starbursts with my Silhouette Cameo. 

 I layered some and others I put vellum over them to give it  some softness.  I also spritzed the background with some mists and machine stitched around the cut border and through the sunbursts.   The patterned papers are from Echo Park's Be Mine Collection.






                             



I love starbursts and vellum and it was fun to create.  I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.  It's a new month and you can take part in the fun and upload your layout to Scrap It With A Song.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo, great design and color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee-anne, this layout is just wonderful! love the vellum, splashes and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the page. Great picture too.

    ReplyDelete