Thursday, February 21, 2013

Practical Scrappers Color Combo Layout - Gray, Yellow and Sky Blue


Hello scrappy friends!  Today on Practical Scrappers the design team is working with colour.  The colours are yellow, gray and sky blue.  I LOVE this colour combination.  Here is my layout:




This layout is of my oldest son and my daughter in law.  They have been married for almost five years and this is of one of their many tropical vacations as they love to travel.

I chose some patterned papers and die cut stickers from the Echo Park's Country Drive Collection and the Dots & Stripes Collection.  I also handmade my gray felt flower.  The outside edge of the white cardstock background is stamped with gray, blue and yellow acrylic paints for some added interest.  I then used the same acrylic paints to do a little paint splatters to give more dimension.

Thanks for coming to my blog and if you are wanting even more inspiration, you can check out the Practical Scrapper's design team's take on these colours right here.

Have a great scrappy day!

6 comments: