Monday, February 4, 2013

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #330

Happy Monday.  I know it's Monday but one thing that will make your Monday a little better is a new sketch to get your creativity kickstarted.

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #330

Don't you just love those tags?

For my layout I chose the Graphic 45 "Birdsong" Collection as I thought it was perfect to the capture the feel of the Japanese Garden at Butchart Gardens in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada last summer.  I loved it there.  It was so perfect and calming.  My husband loved it there too.

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the pagodas, the tree, the fan and the word "harmony" in Japanese.  I then heat embossed them all to give them some more colour and dimension.

Japanese Garden
Come see what the entire Sketch Crew created with the sketch at Scrapbook Challenges.

Thanks for visiting my blog.  I really appreciate it and always love to hear from you so don't be afraid to comment.  Yes I know, those darn codes that you have to put in to write a comment, but I have disabled that so you can just leave a comment without all that.  It's so nice to hear from you. Happy Monday and I hope I helped you to get scrappy.

3 comments:

  1. That's a great layout! Love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely layout. Love how you worked those grids in the sketch....it looks really complicated for me...lol

    ReplyDelete