Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sketches In Thyme Sketch #101

Today at Sketches In Thyme we have a great sketch for you to play with.



Sketches In Thyme Sketch #101
                           

and here was my take on this three photo sketch


I had a lot of fun with this sketch of my son and his new iPod Touch that he got for Christmas.

I used the versatile "Little Sport" Collection from Fancy Pants Designs.  I love this collection and although we aren't an athletic family, I still liked all the chevrons and other designs in it and tried to make some of the sportsy embellishments work with this layout such as the little flags and stars.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy the sketch and create your own masterpiece.  If you go over to the Sketches In Thyme website here, you can see what the other ladies created with the sketch and also join in and add your layout for February and play along.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun take on the sketch!! Love all the different layers and those flags are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great take on the sketch, girl! I totally love that deep blue background, and all your pen work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete