Friday, February 1, 2013

Scrapbook Challenges Blog Hop February 1-3, 2013




So glad you could join us at Scrapbook Challenges for our first blog hop of 2013!  We have lots of fun in store for you this weekend.

You should have arrived on my blog from Mandi's blog but if you got lost along the way, you can start back here at the Scrapbook Challenges blog.

Today I wanted to share with you the Scrapbook Challenges exclusive sketch for this hop:

and here was my layout based on the sketch:

There Are Many Paths But Only One Journey

But wait... that's not all, there are many fabulous prizes to be won such as these prizes:

Prizes:

Hop On Prize - This is for one person who complete a layout a based on the sketch and links up in the hop on area of the forum. 



New Member Prize - Given to one randomly selected new member who joins the site over the course of the weekend. 


Instagram Tag & Win - A small prize given out to one follower and an additional IG user they tag. 

I would love if you would follow my blog as I love blogging and like to share my creations.

You have until Friday, February 8, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. EST to complete the sketch to be eligible for the draw of the Hop On prize.  Thanks for stopping  by my blog.  Your next stop along the way is the very talented Nanette.

Happy hopping!

15 comments:

  1. oh what a great way to crop the paper for a background - awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic layout Lee-Anne! Love the die-cut sunburst and page theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lee-Ann, I love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page, Lee-Anne! Wonderful!
    -Jazz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your LO with the folded back paper and the cut out paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your arrows and that you mirrored the sketch. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the buttons and loving the bursts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the chevron!! Such love for the chevron! And like the other girls said, the folded corner is genius.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this layout. Love the kraft sunburst cut.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lee-Anne love the attention to detail and all the embellishments on your LO

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is genius, love it Lee-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I love the different layers in your layout... gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete