Monday, February 11, 2013

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #331

Wow!  Can you believe it's Monday again?  Here's the Scrapbook Challenges sketch reveal for this week.  First we have the awesome sketch designed by Chanell Rigterink:

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #331

and here was my take for the sketch this week:



I have a love affair with Bo Bunny's Love Letters collection.  This is my third layout with these papers and die cuts.  There is also some paint splatters, stamping, and a stencil on my layout.

Check out what the crew at Scrapbook Challenges created here.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and hope you are inspired with the sketch.

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous LO Lee-Anne!! love your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeeeee the doilies!!

    ReplyDelete